BrightContact Technology B.V. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.komyunity.com website and the Komyunity Mobile Workforce Engagement Solution (the “Service”).
Art. 1. Information Collection and Use
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number (“Personal Information”). The information we collect may be shared (with your consent upon registration) with our subsidiaries and affiliates for similar purposes.
Art. 2. Purpose of Personal Information
- We collect your Personal Information to enhance your online and mobile experience by recording and facilitating your participation in the activities. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Process the financial transaction;
- Inform you about our latest activities;
- Administer your account;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Assess the need of your business to determine suitable products;
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Respond to customer service request;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve on website and marketing efforts.
Art. 3. Log Data
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Log Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Art. 4. Cookies
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Art. 5. Service Providers
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Art. 6. Communications
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Art. 7. Compliance With Laws
- We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
Art. 8. Business Transaction
Art. 9. Security
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once received. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any question about the security on komuynity.com, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Art. 10. International Transfer
- Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Art. 11. Links to Other Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Art. 12. Language
- This agreement was originally composed in English and was subsequently translated into other languages. The fidelity of subsequent translations cannot be guaranteed. In case of conflict between the English version and another language version, the English version takes precedence.